Kids Bike Training Handle
- Teaches Balance, Improves Coordination
- Takes the fear out of learning to ride a bike
- Works for Scooters and Skateboards
- Works for Roller-Blades too!
- Kids Quickly Learn to Ride
- Save Back Strain - No Bending
- One Size Fits All
Kids Bike Training Handle
You're not logged in?
- Paul Humn -- Marion, IL Jul 28, 2014
I found this old e-mail as I was cleaning out my inbox today, and it reminded me that I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the Wallaby Kids Bike Training handle. I placed an order for the the bike training handle shortly after I got your message ( about 2 years ago), and I just want to let you know that it worked wonders in teaching my two oldest boys (now aged 8 and 10) to ride their bicycles.
Before getting your bike training handle, I had tried on and off for a couple of summers to get the boys riding without training wheels, with no success. (And I hurt my lower back in the process, as I had to bend over to hold on to the bicycle seat to help them balance). But your kids bike trainer allowed me to give them just the right amount of support as they learned to balance, without being hard on my back at all, and they were riding with no assistance within just a week or two of starting with the Wallaby Kids Bike Trainer. I plan to continue to use it later this summer or next summer to start transitioning my 5-year-old boy from training wheels to balancing on his own, and I suspect that it will work very well with him too.
Thanks very much for this great product!
- Lita Jared -- Gilbert, AZ Sep 09, 2013
- My grandson who is 7 years old who is a long and lean. He is book smart and makes all "A's" in school. We are very proud of him. He stays indoors alot and won't interact with other boys that plays outside do to they all ride bikes. I can see in his eyes he wants to play but he won't because he can't ride a bike. He has never been on bike before, even as small child he never owned a tricycle. I had tried helping him ride a bike with no luck. We are probably both quite a site to see. My "SWEETHEART GRANDSON" has no upper strength in his chest or arms. One minute I am holding the bike running along next I am holding his shoulders and its just not working.This looks like an answer to my prayers. Thank You So Much! Lita Jared
- Barb Kaye -- Dearborn, MI Jun 25, 2013
- We have found the vest useful for various activities including our 8 foot high climbing wall. We use it almost daily in our busy clinic as an aid to our own hands on supervision for bikes, scooters, roller skates and the climbing wall and are extremely happy with the adjustability. Thanks for such a neat product.Barb Kaye, PT, MHS, PCS Board Certified Specialist Pediatric Physical TherapyCenter for Exceptional Families Dearborn, MI
- Alice OMeara -- Pembury, Kent Mar 03, 2012
- Just to let you know that the jacket has worked a charm - my son Oliver is now happily scooting away, me running comfortably along side!
- Lynn Barral -- Fair Lawn, NJ Nov 10, 2010
- Actually, this is the second or third Wallaby that we have purchased. We learned about it from one of our parents several years ago who was using it to walk with her son, who was not an independent ambulator. It allows us to be able to hold onto children while they are walking…..giving them a feeling of more independence with their hands being free of hand holding, yet making it safe because we can assist them if they lose their balance. We also train our teaching assistants to use it when walking with specific children. We have found it to be a useful tool with children who are not yet independent in ambulation... close, but not quite there. Lynn Barral PT Assistant Director/PT Department Head The Children's Therapy Center Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Karen Serfling -- Bloomington, IN May 05, 2010
As part of our annual Bloomington Bikes Month Bike Rodeo, we hold a bicycle safety event teaching children ages 4-12 to ride, and to ride safely.
I must say that the Wallaby Bike Training Handles are a godsend. The children feel happy and secure wearing them and it is easy on the instructors who run along beside them. We plan on using them every time we offer the class.
Bloomington Parks and Recreation
- Steven Hiner -- Redding, CA Dec 24, 2009
- Great customer service!I used this product to help train my oldest daughter to ride a bicycle just a few years back. It worked very well and I was looking forward to using it again for my youngest daughter... but I could not find it. I went ahead and ordered another and after wrapping it for Christmas, I placed it high on a shelf in my closet... where I apparently had been storing the previous Wallaby Kids Bicycle Trainer. I must have thought it was a safe place to store the trainer. Now that I found the old one, I would like to find out if it is possible to return this one for a refund (minus shipping costs, etc)? Thank you and Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Steven T. Hiner
- Judy Dietrick -- Denver, CO Sep 21, 2006
- It was a real confidence booster for my two boys, ages 4 and 6. They both learned the same day we got it. They were so excited!
- Brian Zink -- Minneapolis, MN Jun 30, 2006
- Our son (5) went from training wheels to riding on his own after just 3 sessions with the Wallaby Trainer. It was easier to teach him to turn without having to experience the normal wipeouts. In his words "The Wallaby Trainer helped me a ton!"
- Susan Rao -- Rancho Sta Margarita, CA Jul 07, 2005
- We're very happy with our Wallaby Bicycle Trainer. We (my husband and I ) are the grandparents --- and we really can't do the bend-over-the-bike routine that we did with our kids, with our granddaughter (age 7).
- Anne Salice -- Cutchogue, NY Apr 21, 2005
- WONDERFUL!!! It was VERY helpful, and we are happily passing it on to my nephew.
- Leah Schlesinger -- Indianapolis, IN Jun 06, 2004
- Fantastic! I trained both my 5 year old and my 7 year old, and my back felt fine the next day. A huge improvement.
- Ann Wilds -- Conroe, TX Mar 17, 2004
- A wonderful invention! We tried it the day we received it and after about an hour of use, our seven-year old daughter was riding on her own -- it was great! She really wanted to ride without her training wheels, but was afraid of falling. She was very confident once we showed her we could pick her up by the handle and the harness wouldn't come off. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
- Cyndee McDougal -- Long Beach, CA Dec 27, 2003
- The Wallaby worked great. So easy! We tried for 2 years to teach our son to ride a 2 wheeler. The weekend we got it he was riding in 30 minutes. We're sharing it with all our friends. Thanks for such a great product!!!
- Anne MacLeod -- Katy, TX Nov 28, 2003
- It Worked Wonderfully, Thanks! My son is now riding on his own, although needing practice with starting & stopping.